Wednesday 26 March 2014

Busy day


Today I've been at the work but also been a good house wife as usual. :) We had gluten free home made pizza as dinner. And at the same time making the pizza I baked some gluten free corn breads. And because I was so hard working I am going to publish a photo of it what else I did. I know it must be illegal shoving pictures like below but I tell you we shared that 100g with four so that's ok I guess.



 
Here's how my carry on project goes on. Not very succesfully but I have plenty of time to finish it. It is good carry on project because it is just a boring basic crocheting before I start to finish it. So if I am disturbed I won't get confused with it. I neither need to carry many shades with me -just this one.

I also had happy woolly news. I am so excited and can hardly wait. Because I need to be patient I am naughty and won't tell you anything about it yet. I will share the secret later.

And here's what I stitched today. Well, I didn't stitch that all today but where I am going on with my latest stitching project.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...