Wednesday 28 August 2013

More pampula

I finally knit something for myself. I designed a scarf of the yarns I had bought at sale. The scarf itself is crocheted by Regia Softy yarn (39% wool, 61% polyamide) but the edge is knitted by the Novita's pampula yarn. I used 300g of yellow yarn and a bit over 100g of "pampula" yarn.

 It was a bit tricky to knit this edge because the scarf is huge but I succed after I had fixed it up even twice! So, it happens to all of us. You mess it up what you are doing and sometimes have to make something more than once. But I am sure in the future this scarf will be just a joy and I will soon forget how I almost lost my mind with it. Belive or not, but because of the great find the cost of that yellow scarf was just 7,50€! Wow! Of course we don't count the hours I wasted with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...