Thursday 5 September 2013

Xmas factory

Recently I count all the Xmas cards I have to figure out how many I need to do to make them enough for this Xmas. That was not many. They are my own design but so easy.

It is just September but the Xmas factory is going on I must confess. At the moment I am crocheting one more scarf with pampula edge. It is going to be brown.

Today I aim to go to the yarn shop. I need yarn for one more pampula edged scarf. The problem is it comes to a person who can't stand wool and I want to use natural materials as much as possible. So we see what these old ladies at the yarn shop can offer. I am curious. :)

Today I aim also to sneak in to my frame shop. They still have not send me the message the work is done, but I just go to ask and will take that polar bear baby with me....

These cards are mady by old idea of craft making. On both cards there's the background paper from a scrapbooking paper collection. On the left side card there is Santa Claus picture from old gift card and a wooden star from a gift bag. On the right side card there is a picture from a magazine.


 
These two cards above are made by combining different paper craft packs & styles.


These four cards above are the samples of the easiest way of card making. You just add a pretty ready made pictures and that's it. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...