Saturday 3 August 2024

NotYet

 
I was wrong. I told you that after finishing this you will see the complete rag rugs I've woven. I found out I can still weave one more rag rug. 

Pii is my loyal assistant. She lives behind the loom... and partly behind my desk, as you can notice from the pic above. It is her nest, her own place and she doesn't like the distribution but she doesn't mind me to step over her every now and then when I need to get behind the loom. đź’•

When I finished another rag rug I realized I can do even one more. So after finished this one I have already chosen the materials for the next one. Which I will start -obviously- tomorrow. 

I actually didn't know nor realize how much rug fits around the cloth roller of my loom. I had my loom in 2016. I have used them. But I actually have never before had this much around the cloth roller. There is over 10 m of finished rag rugs around the roller. I have always taken my loom as small one but they are small only what comes to the size and width compared to traditional Finnish looms. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...