Wednesday 21 August 2024

Cards

I have made few more cards. I used partly up-cycled materials. This card has a cut off from a magazine. It was a full page photo.

This card has the other half of the photo. I think both half parts are as pretty! I make cards for the environmental reasons and use as much up-cycled material as possible. But the other reason is financial. Cards cost a lot here in Finland. Usually at least 5€. When I do it myself I save at least 4€ per card, usually more. And they are unique and individual like the love ones to whom I make them!

This is a small card & gift that has started its journey to overseas. The card has a cut off from a magazine. The bookmark is from a kit that was included with a magazine I once bought.

The bookmark has a pretty tassel to decorate it. Mix and match seems to work just fine. I think a beautiful bookmark is a good gift. I always cherish and use the ones I've received.

I've found a treasure at our library clearance sale where they sell books they don't need anymore. I paid 0,20€ from this one. We have it already at our home library but I bought it for card making. It includes fabulous pages for up-cycling. 

This is an interesting birthday card for a person interested about dinosaurs and dragons; and who can speak Finnish. 😅
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...