Friday 28 June 2024

Fingerpori

In 2024 I encourage you to read specific genres of literature. June 2024 theme is comedy.  Comedy is a difficult subject. For the challenge I started something else which turn out not to be amusing at all in my opinion. I usually never drop out a book but now I did. I decided I don't need to be in an audience of that crab only to complete the challenge. Reading should be fun! So, it was a library item, I return it and see what I have in my own library at home. 

That was when I found Pertti Jarla's Fingerporin päiväkasku. Jarla is a famous Finnish comic artist whose comics about Fingerpori are very famous. I must confess I have seen few pieces of his art but really never got into. I have always taken him as male author for men. Now I had very fun and found out his comedy is very amusing in my opinion too despite this book was collection of military spirited comics. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...