Sunday 21 June 2015

SummerOfficeChair

This is an old office chair; recycled one.
I got it just before MidSummer.
(Thank You...)
The only fault was broken fabric.
And some dust...

So I went to my treasure boxes...
...and found some fabric!
Fabric that was left over when making curtains years ago...

I made easy to put on and take off cover for the seat. 

The back cover loosen after unscrewing. I could have fasten the new fabric like this but I didn't.

I used the same method as I did with the seat.

The back cover hides it all.

I also made a slip cover for the headrest. The old one was washable but its fabric was still just fine so I made this slip and placed it over it all.

Also the headrest slip cover is easy to remove and wash.

It is for YoungLady. It fits well with her blue floor and blue desk.

She is so happy because of it!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...