Saturday 25 June 2022

Chips

Glass chips bring luck they say. What if the chips are not yours? Is it still the same? On 2012-2013 I inherit my grandmother's glasses. On 2022 I had a course about class work. But until now I really never had time to go into granny's glasses. Past few days -when ever a spare moment- I've had chips in my hands... and small cuts here and there...

What is the most interesting issue is the fact that last autumn I crashed at a treasure in a second hand shop. I definitely was seeking something else (wooden toys for another art project, didn't find) but literally trip over two boxes of glass. 

When I noticed what caused my accident I was stunned. Wow! Obviously they were from someone's house who was old and passed away, not worked with them for a long time. My curiosity started to wake up, what might be the price. 

I asked chary what is the price of one piece. They said they sell it all together. I gulped and calculated in my mind the possible price they are going to ask. After a moment I asked if The Machine was included. They said someone else had already bought the machine which they agreed to sell separate. I danced wild beats secretly in my heart. I already have The Machine because of my heritage! I gathered all my courage and said "What a shame." Then I continued and asked what they might ask from the whole pack of the glass as there's quite a huge pile of them. They said if I carry the boxes immediately out of their way I need to pay only 20€.  I said, I need to make a phone call then. In 10 minutes my husband was there to pack it all into our car!

So, now I have been washing and drying and sorting chips from two different sources. I have something in my mind and for sure you will hear about it later on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...