Thursday 16 June 2022

Cheerful Welcome

I've designed and woven a new welcome rug for our entrance. It is a bit summer style. On the other hand it matches with our colorful autumn, sparkles up our Polar Night Season and breathes the spirit of the spring until it will be the summer again!

The shades are totally different than I made almost 5 years ago. The green one is still doing great but I just wanted some new spirit for the entrance! I've just washed the green one and will use it in my garden.

It is a rag rug into which I've woven our linen and clothes of mine and kids! Let's save The Planet Earth!

I actually made it during the Weaving ABC online course where I teach people to learn to set up their own loom and work all the way to finished woven item. You can see Finnish introduction of the rug on my YouTube video I made for the students here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...