Sunday 26 June 2022

GrapeVine

If you remember I planted Zilga in May 2021. We did it all well. Then happened The Life. It was December right after Christmas 2021 when I just suddenly heard a bang in my head! I had forgotten to cover Zilga, blueberry shrubs and blackberry in my green house! Ouch! I realized it was too late because we had already have fortnight colder than -22 Celsius degrees.

Since then we've been very worried and curious about the possible survival and life in my arctic greenhouse. I visited the greenhouse on 19.6.2022 and still nothing. Then I visited it again on 23.6.2022 and had a wonderful surprise as a thank you gift for my patience just wait and water them all abit every now and then instead of just digging it all up. Blackberry and blueberries are alive too. It really was a hard winter to them but they managed to keep the roots alive despite all the branches got frozen. 

Again my arctic garden has proved that when we just do our best to secure and preserve and then just give time, usually the life finds its way to survive and grow up to become stronger.đź’–
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...