Wednesday 24 July 2019

Mandalas

DearA sent Me a gift. It was Mandala Tote Bag Crochet Kit designed by WoollyChic. I have crochet a lot before but never a kit! So, it was quite exciting see it and realize it included it all. I just had to sit down and do it.

I love the fact that it all was in a fabric back which I can re-use when doing shopping. I  like about the idea that the bag has actually crochet design print. It is fun and reminds you to buy some more wool to do it again!

The kit had quite much wool to crochet. If you are a beginner and mess around, you don't need to worry at all. Just start it all over again. When I finished the 1st mandala there was a lot of wool left.

So, I decided to crochet another mandala. It turn out as pretty as the 1st one. After finishing the second one I wondered if there was still enough wool left for the 3rd one...

And there was! But that definitely was all. No more mandalas from this kit. Now I had three mandalas. I wondered what I should do with them...

Ta-dah!!! I made a table cloth for MyChestTable. And right now I realized -after going through all the blog post- that I have never ever introduced you MyChestTable despite it is on the background of several pics in this blog!!! I must show you the pics... I have them all...




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...