Friday 19 July 2019

JukoBag

Last May I finished CardWeavingKit designed by Juko. Now I have finally sew it to the desired form. I must confess it is a nice little bag.

I made the lining to protect the woven outfit better. When you put things in and take out; during the time it begins to be seen in the woven fabric.

I designed the straps for the bag. This took quite long. I have been thinking what kind of they should be. I made the bag for use. That's why the straps should also bear the time. At the end I sew the straps from the lining fabric and decorated them by zigzag to fasten the loose end yarns!

At the end, I personalized it by a badge I bought from Prague last Christmas. Now it is perfect and every time I carry it I remember DearA. and Prague.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...