Tuesday 22 March 2016

Time to Seed!

Despite I woke up today morning with -17 Celsius degrees frost outside it is 
S P R I N G !!!
It is time to seed! It is time to dream!

I had difficulties to find herb seeds. I still miss oregano, lavender and some other. Well, I must keep on seeking them. I do love to grow our own herbs. My veranda is perfect for them. I also re-plant flowers I got by last Christmas. I was surprised these green plants are still alive despite they seemed to be painted for Christmas season sale. I let them be only to be curious to see how they will suffer and die because of the painting. But so little I know about BigBadWorld. They do seem to have plant friendly paints out there. I was very excited to see they didn't die but decided to grow. They look very spring at the moment with green "blush".

Easter is not far away so tiny card factory has been around.

This year I was using my old storage to create the cards. These Easter cards include recycled ribbons, chocolate box covers and cut outs from junk mail.

Tomorrow morning I will go to MyVeryPrivateCarMechanic. I know HisCuteLittleKids will be awake so I am going to spoil them by bringing them some Easter Eggs. These are very special eggs laid by Rooster. Yep; R O O S T E R. In Finland Rooster lays chocolate eggs by Easter. No rabbit brings them. These RoosterEggs are my favorite; no gluten, no milk... They are Fazer's Mignon Eggs. Here you can see how they are made.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...