Sunday 13 March 2016

Gluten free Apple-Almond Tart

I made my own gluten free Apple-Almond Tart for friends who visited me to Chat & Craft. I love to Chat & Craft with you too. Next time you visit my blog you can have a cup of tea with my Apple-Almond tart.

Mix well together by electric mixer:
200 g butter or margarine
2 dl sugar

Add into creamed butter-sugar and mix well:
3 eggs

Add in the following order and still keep on mixing it all well:
2½ dl white gluten free flour mix (I use Semper FinMix)
½ dl coarse rice flour (I use Farina's)
1 tea spoon ginger powder
2 tea spoons baking powder


Pour into heart shape baking tray and spread out

Spread over the dough in the following order
1 grated apple
½ dl crushed almonds
½ tea spoon cinnamon powder

Cook in 200 Celsius degrees approx 25 minutes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...