Monday 4 January 2016

Strawberries in January

After a while I picked up a mini cross stitch kit and stitched this cute little strawberry design. Time ago I bought it at second hand shop. It is a free cross stitch card kit that has been with CrossStitcher magazine issue 110 June 2001. I don't have the magazine and with the pack they don't tell who is the designer. But the card is illustrated by Adam Abel.

Very summer feeling stitching in -18 Celcius degrees weather outside. Well, I am stitching inside so it doesn't matter. :)

It is amazing how little stuff these mini kits include. And still there is enough; even to be left over.

Here it begins. These pics show well my style to stitch.

I always finish each shade before moving on to next shade. Meaning no matter how huge the work is. I go on shade by shade.

Cross stitch create the base for the work...

...but without back stitches it seems so faded and blur.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...