Sunday 17 January 2016

MadMoose -tutorial (free chart)

Do you remember how I stitched MadMoose bookmark on April 2012? I have promised to publish more my own design on my blog just for you and your own use on year 2016. Remember to respect the copy rights while having fun in stitching! Today has became time to release MadMoose run free into your heart! Excellent gift for anyone who loves nature and Scandinavia with good sense of humor!

You need two pieces of fabric which you sew together on both edges of the bookmark; left and right. Before doing anything else, even stitching, neaten the edges to avoid fraying!

Be very careful....

...and sew very close to the border.

To create the final touch with fringe edge; tear off some yarn from the bottom and top of the bookmark. Neaten the fringe edge with scissors.



And here it is!!!! 
My own design
MadMoose bookmark
Here you are:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...