Friday 8 January 2016

FluffyWeather

It has been cold. At the moment it is -24 Celsius Degrees, yesterday it was -27 and MyAngoras just didn't mind about it. They were a bit messy because some hay had attached to the frost of the wool. I let them be so because the wool itself is in excellent fit. I check out the wool by slipping my finger through it to see how it is "inside" there. When it is fluffy and not mixed up it warms up even better than sheep wool. But because the tops of the hair has some frost around their face (because of the breathing) I can not touch them with my hands. My hands would melt the frost which would mean I would wet the rabbits. The frost goes away with the weather. I just try to pick up trashes without touching the frost. When it will be "warmer" I will check out each rabbit to see do they need a hair dresser before next ArcticFrostBreath.

They were given MyChristmasTree. A bit green on winter season when nothing green except conifer grows here; BelowTheArcticCircle.

This is the corner of their winter nest roof. They all fit in, are harmonious together, but still they like to jump around to see what happens. They don't mind about cold; more they seem to mind gloomy weather despite BunnyHouse is water & wind proof. Perhaps it is that spirit that covers them when it it dark, rainy and stormy. If it is shiny bright frost day they want to spend more time out. Otherwise they just rather sleep over it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...