Monday 21 December 2015

WarmChristmas

I have finally finished my last secret XmasProject. It is for my mother-in-law. It is a long warm scarf.

She can not wear sheep wool so that's why I chose Drops' alpaca & silk mix yarns. I used Drops' Baby Alpaca Silk (brown & white) (70% alpaca, 30% silk) (50g = 167m) and Drops' Alpaca Silk brushed (white) (77% alpaca, 23% silk) (25g = 140m). I also used some white Novita Teddy yarn (45% wool, 30% polyamide, 25% acryl) (100g = 110m) to crochet decoration flowers.

It is my own design especially for her.
There's warm fluffy lining in it. 

The size of the scarf is approx 25cm x 220cm.

It is GingerbreadScarf!

It took many hours to make it but it all was worth of it. I used knitting machine for the brown part. Then I crocheted the edges and flowers. Then I tack the lining by my very own little fingers.

Hand Made gifts take some time and  commitment but it is always so wonderful to make them, give them and have them. The Love of Hand Made Gift warms you up through the whole cold season despite t would be something else than a warm scarf.

We wish you all Warmth of Hearts this Christmas. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...