Monday 28 December 2015

Lazy Days In December

 
These ChristmasSeasonDays are always so wonderful. LazyDays with Me,Chocolate&Book. This time I am reading L.M.Montgomery's A Tangled Web. Believe or not it was translated in Finnish only on 2012. I love reading and this year I aimed at to be able to read more than last year. This is the 20th book for this year but I must tell there are 5 short stories included.

Wolf-Like Nuka is a great reading companion!

Santa Claus brought me two adorable things for craft making. This pretty little box is one of them. (Do you recognize this Christmas Tree Rug?)

He made these Double Pointed Needle Holders for me but also for few friends of mine. They are made of rowan tree and oiled. Easy and useful gift for knitters. I started to knit wollen socks for myself

YoungLady made this GingerbreadHouse with horses. It is her Cristmas tradition.

Do you remember Santa'sSecretSilverSet? YoungLady L O V E S it!

The Set is useful also in skating.

I went to skate with YoungLady today. It is such mom & daughter thing for us to do.

We love to do it outdoors.
Under the wide open sky.
Only space above us.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...