Thursday 31 December 2015

End Of The Year 2015


Very soon year 2015 is behind. This is Kalevala Koru's collectible year 2015 Christmas tree decoration Satumainen joulu (Fairytale Christmas). The other Christmas tree collectibles you can fine at last Xmas blog.

My New Year celebration is going on cozy and silent. I am knitting my own design long woollen socks for myself.

And I am baking... and teaching my new friend how to be practical in cleaning up the baking stuff. The point is how to reach the bottom without breaking my valuable Tupperware shaker. Finally she made it and was so satisfied with herself! Oh, I am so proud of her. 

The New Year Celebration is always a bit worrying when it is up to animals and fireworks. It is allowed around here to make your own fireworks on certain areas with certain rules. So this year, because of my new friend, my job is to be at home and around just in case to see everything goes on well... I was kindly served pear lemonade when left home alone.

Cat knows what it all is about. She hates it all but is just sleeping over it. She was smart and asked her food served hours earlier and one more extra portion. She knew beause of the excitement she is not able to eat anything later. She is 8 years old and has learnt it all.

Nuka has no idea about what this noise is all about. She is sleeping between sofa and bookshelf like nothing special is going on. So, my PetBabySittingSession is going on very easy by knitting and blogging. :)

Wish you all the year 2016 will decide to raise up bright like MySun yesterday morning after 10 am.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...