Wednesday 21 January 2015

Winter Fun With Camera

Oh it has been cold. She is a very special cat. She doesn't know much about life but how feeling cosy; that's all about her character when it gets cold in the OldHouse.

The BunnyWorld is doing just fine. Just look at this beautiful color of Sulo. He actually has also blue eyes despite they look a bit rubine red because of the flash light. At the moment boys grow up in their cage and learn some litter tray habbits before they will get bigger space.

But how many bunnies you can see on that picture above there? There are the girls; Viola, aunt Lulu, Sleipnir and Pernilla. All in the same pile of wool!

Today I had some fun photographing outside. Clear blue sky means frost if it is winter. The world looks so beautiful.

I made some photos also in my garden. Believe or not but on the top left is my bush of roses and on the top right my apple tree... When the snow melts away and summer rises up its head it is always very interesting to see which survived.

There are my raspberry bushes and poppies...

There are the clouds above MyGarden. And there is the window of my GreenHouse decorated by FrostFlowers.

No, these are not tracks of my angora rabbits. A real hare was there. Hares don't like MyGarden. It is too windy and open for their purposes. But sometimes they run across...

The blue barrel is for my summer purposes. I collect rainwater into it to water MyGarden free.

I love skating. I loved it as a child, teen, young adult, adult and now, on this very moment.

- - -







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...