Sunday 4 January 2015

MyCity

What is the most interesting place to see if you are visiting MyCity Kemi? Is it our famous SnowCastle or perhaps our famous Sampo Icebreaker? Is it something Visit Kemi tells you about? Or would it be something I tell about? Which are the places I like in MyCity?

Well, you already know I love the yarn shop Pieni lankapuoti. I also love our library; there is always some exhibitions going on because Historical Museum and Art Museum locates there in the same building. There's the theater too.

But if you want some interesting experience on cultural sector go to the cinema right there on the street Valtakatu 12. If you are from the BigBigWorld our cinema for sure is experience to you. Small, cosy and ... almost private. Sometimes it is crowded (thanks to Hobbits), sometimes there can be just you and few other people. Just like in a private show!

Other great place to experience MyWorld is to go to bath. There are huge windows to the sea side and the expression is great especially if the weather or season is arctic. It looks extremely great also on a pretty autumn day.

I would eat at Puistopaviljonki because it is a beautiful historial building on a beautiful place (park). And thanks to the staff I always feel safe despite of my strict gluten free diet.

(Notice this is not an advert, none of them pays or gives me any commodity, they don't even know I am writting this. This is MyVeryOwnOpinion which can not be bought. I have weekly connection only to bath where I teach twice in a week but I work for the college who rents a pool for my lessons; no discounts to the college either.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...