Friday 16 January 2015

L e t t e r s

I love L E T T E R S. I have always loved. 

Correspondence has been my dear hobby -and then LifeStyle- for 30 years. Every year, every month, very often and going on. Via letters I have found unbeliveable loveable life time friends.

For ages I have made my own stationery. I do this for three resons:

1. To personalize my l e t t e r s
2. To keep it cheaper
3. Around here it is difficult to get stationery in big packs. If you get them, they usually are just boring college styled white with stripes or squares. If you get pretty ones, there are just few pieces of papers with high cost.

This time I used A3 papers which I fold to get 4 pages. I used snow flake and this cute girl stamps. I colored the girl with my favourite Derwent Water Colour Pencils. They are over 20 years old. I have used them a lot. But they are still there. Some of them are stump. But if you ever desire to buy ones and think they are far too expencive; I can promise they will last and last and last...

I hate water colouring but with my pencils I love it. You just colour and then add the water. Brilliant!

It is up to you which effect you want. More or less...

The next one goes to dear B...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...