Sunday 25 January 2015

Cable Hand Warmers of alpaca


This view waits for me every morning when I wake up. I just love to watch it from my bed for a while.

We are around a very special day so I baked a small cake to celebrate it. It is gluten free orange cake. My own recipe. Yummy!

And I bought some chocolates too...

TaijaS Travel Agency has been working hard to solve out many and more things...

But still I have had few moments for a special gift which time is not yet at all. It is my own design; as usual. Customised to someone special.

I used Novita's 7 veljestä yarn to knit the Single Cables. It has 75% wool and 25% polyamide (150g = 300m). That fluffy light beige yarn is teetee's cacao yarn. It has 89% alpaca and 11% polyamide (100g = 5000m!!!).

These are for a very special person who has rheumatism. The cables form thick and supportive wrist part. The alpaca yarn is light but even warmer than sheep wool. It warms up the small joint areas of hands and knuckles. The left hand warmer has crocheted decoration flower. It is only in the left hand because it makes easier in the darkness of the night to separate the left from the right and wear them in the right way.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...