Friday 1 August 2014

PerfectSummerDays

The VeryBestThing in the summer has been that MyGranny is back in business. She is so old with so few teeth but so healthy again. Her balance is not as perfect as before but she has learnt to cope with it so that it is hard to notice she ever had troubles.

The hot weathers made TheCat so soft that I must tell you despite how she looks she is still alive.

I planned to shear TheCat with this which I was given by the LovelyLady at Hevossoppi to be tested on my AngoraRabbits. Well, TheCat has still her fur... and the rabbits too...


Horses have been part of ThePerfectSummer...

...like the adventures in the sea.

Lovely breakfasts on the terrace with good book start the perfect day with silent moments before the work at BunnyBarn. (No, there is not a muffing behind the salad bowl... no way!)

Flowers on my stairs that lead to my garden send me daily greetings from DearB.

Benches remind me about the train trips.

Soaps remind me about the special celebration.

Unicorns at the stable remind me about not growing too old.

Arches remind me about the past times...

...and visit at Häme Castle.

Horse shoes on the stable yard remind me about...

... the other horse shoes I found this summer...

... at Ilomäki which is a farm that arrages also accommodation. You can find Maatilamatkailu Ilomäki also at Booking.com.

It is cosy, tidy but a bit old fashion style decorated farm. I warmly can recommend it. And you need to know -none is paying me for saying that. They don't even know I am writing about it to you.

 It locates in the middle of nowhere -almost- but it definately is worth of considering and staying if you seek a quiet place in Finland to sleep over a night or few. At the end it is not so far away from everything; if you are using a car.

While staying at Ilomäki we visited The Biggest Village Shop in Finland. I found my famous artist Lena Furberg mugs. I really had to buy them all, no not all, just one of each. :D

And I must admit MrGynter was the one who missed me most because he was the one who was not able to call me when I was away.

He really had his daily routines, moments with girls, grooming times...

...and adventures.

But still he missed me and his love toward me reached touching blushing embarassing level on the moment we met again. I never thought I can be so adorable. <3




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...