Friday 8 August 2014

Baby Carriage

Before getting into the point I must tell you -which you might already know- MrGynter is VerySpecialBunny. He has even his own visitors! So again he got stuck into his tiny box and was carried all the way from BunnyBarn to RoomService. Which is actually just 350 meters. It was a wonderful FridayNight with V&V Team so we say BigThankYou!

Today I met very inspiring person and I remembered what I had forgot. Did you know that before DigiTime I upholstered several baby carriages?

It was actually a school project.

Which all I did by my tiny little hands.

It included a lot of theory and much more practical work.

Here's some fabric samples. Those two on the left are hand dyed.

Blue and yeallow plus many other shades. Beautiful arctic dreams.

That project led me also to the local news paper.

Upholstering a baby carriage is not as easy as upholstering an IKEA Klippan sofa but you can use the same idea.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...