Saturday 9 August 2014

Gardening & Crocheting

 
Today the wind brought the first whisper of the autumn that is waiting for its turn to step in. No yet, my love, not yet. But still the spirit which the sea wind blew into my garden made me to need my scarf and woolen blanket when having a nap in my hammock on the terrace.

I need to believe the signs that whisper about the autumn are cause by dry summer; not the season.

I've been spending my time in all kind of bushes.

But I am not in a hurry. They stay fresh as long as they grow there -if we are not having a frost.

Tiny apples try to grow big.

The flowers are still enjoying about their life. When one fades the other shines.

This is a very simple style of a gate in my garden to keep the dog in the fenced area.

It is not a storng fence but GrannyDog is smart and knows it is there just to show her where to spend her days.

I must confess I still am not yet such a good rider that I would not need a whipe sometimes. I was worried and planned to buy new one because it had started to twine open. He was so kind that he fixed it with intelligence and fly tying lacquer. Can you see a simple knot? He twine the cord, made the simple knot and secured it with lacquer. Easy way to save 10€. :)

I have been crocheting. It is going to be a gift for MissL.

She is going to have a special day in a week. My project for her is progressing well.

I am already working with the details and finishing. Soon you'll see it ready.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...