Tuesday 19 August 2014

Boiling water and other activities

I know water is not obvious to every person on this planet. People even go through wars because of it. But in Finland water -clean water- is something we even export. Past few days in my town we have been recommended to boil up every water we drink because of some problem in the system. This is the first time in my life to be told to do so. So, it's a bit confusing. Still I do it because I am not that brave that I'd drink it without boiling... Adventures can wait me elsewhere.

My garden has given me already 14l of raspberries. Not as much as last year but I can not complain.

Some raspberry yoghurt... no added sugar. Just raspberries and natural style Greek yoghurt mixed in blender. Easy, cheap, good and even healthy if you use low fat option.

Bunnies have got pine cones to play with. Cones collect the loose hair from the floor; practical, funny and free activity.

MrGynter was sheared two weeks before planned. He almost stopped eating and doing his needs. He was a bit upset and not at all like he usually is. I decided it was time to cut his wool. He is back to normal happy himself and loves lively running games in the garden. His apetite is back and his litter tray is full on the mornings.

Here is another friend of mine. She is SuperSally from the stable. Very special creature and she -for sure- would do fine as a guardian dog better than most of the dogs. She's OldLady and knows what to do.

Yes yes, you know me, there is no day in my life without a craft. Today I crocheted few more blue granny squares (40 finished) and stitched more MyLilaHeart in my car when waiting SirW. from the dentist to be fixed up with his MillionDollarSmile (yep, still going on with the dental care). And I kept on stitching on my sofa with my cat. Oh, she had soo goood nap.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...