Thursday 27 February 2014

Second Hand Shopping

Today I accidently crashed at a rare case. Around here where I live is several second hand shops. But you never find there any craft stuff. Sometimes some yarns but that's it.

Today I found Fiskars Mini-ShapeBoss embossing kit. It included 4 stencils (Swirl, Roses, With Love and Victorian) and 2 Texturing tools (Regular and Detailed Tips). I paid only 4€ of the whole kit. Seems someone just wanted to get rid off it. For a long time I have desired that kit so now I am extremely happy about it.

I also bought 3 templates for shape cutter (Hearts, Ovals and Frames) -all three together just 4,50€, less than one cost at a craft shop. I don't have the shape cutter yet but I do have the self healing cutting mat. It seems I finally need to write to Santa about it. :)

I found also 2 mini cross stitch kits (1€/each) and 7 balls of Novitas Nalle wool yarn. Each ball has 150g yarn and these 7 cost only 15€ which means I got seven with the price of three.

I am very paranoic with little creatures and all kind of bugs. So I set the yarns and cross stitch kits into my freezer. They'll stay there for some time so that nothing will be alive after the treatment. :) And rest of the shopping faced a good wash in my kitchen. I do love animals but most of them must stay outside.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...