Saturday 15 February 2014

Tabcase

Today I finally finished the Tabcase I designed. This is the first one and more is comming. I am going to try out other materials too.

This one has knitted and felted cover. I used Italian Adriafil's Gelosia Trends yarn (34% acrylic, 15% polyamid, 12% mohair, 12% alpaca, 2% elastic?). I felt it in the machine (90 degrees wash). The natural white fabric that can be seen under the knitted cover is 100% recycled army wool. It is also felted in the machine. Each part is felted individually before cutting and sewing. There is cotton wool and slippery lining fabric inside.

Using these materials and making it all in this way makes sure the Tab stays warmer (the cold climate wastes the battery fast) in the wild (a person who likes to make snow mobile tours around the wilderness will have this case). The materials also protect the Tab from hits and prevents it to get damaged.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...