Wednesday 20 March 2024

Roll-UpPuzzleMat

I started Northern Lights Puzzle in February. For the first time I used puzzle mat because I knew when starting that I will progress slow and I need to put it a side at least for once.

It is TACTIC Roll-Up Puzzle Mat. It has inflatable tube (the white one on the pic) with three elastic fasteners. The fabric is 1mm black felt. 

The puzzle mat is easy to use for rolling up and opening. What I don't like in it is the felt fabric when you are doing the puzzle. I prefer slippery base. Because of the frost and cold climate my fingertips are usually dry no matter how I try to moisture them. The felt background feels tricky and sticky when making the puzzle despite they work perfect when needing to roll it all away in the middle of the process.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...