Sunday 24 September 2023

Marshland

In September 2023 I encourage you to read a book that tells about North America. For the challenge I chose Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (in Finnish, mine). I was recommended this book by YoungLady immediately when it was published in Finnish and been waiting for a change to read it. When I started to figure out Ommel Reading Challenge 2023 I was inspired by this book and discovered how the challenge is going to be on 2023. Only now, in September I read it and I see it was the right thing to do for the challenge. It is a beautiful story with beautiful marshland and nature descriptions. It bases on the facts about the nature. It is enchanting multi-level story that brings Fried Green Tomatoes At The Whistle Stop Cafe and Life Of Pi into my mind. This item definitely jumped in the top ten books in my list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...