Monday 1 May 2023

The 2023 Reading Challenge No5

The Reading Challenge 2023 is here!

On 2023 I encourage you to read books from different places. No other rules but geographical location. You can choose the genre! 

May 2023 theme is Australia!

Again, a place that locates so far away from me, but this time: deep in my heart. I know only few Australians but they really are very special persons in my life. Known them for years and always cherish them in my heart. Now I noticed, that despite of that, I have not read any books that tells about Australia. Loved McLeod's Daughters TV-series, seen few more series and several movies that tell about Australia, also always pick up an article if finding one. I am aware of Australian history and some politics etc. But really no, never read a book that tells about Australia! Now is the time for that! Australia, here I come!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...