Tuesday 30 May 2023

HusqvarnaZigZag

Just take a look what a beauty I found at work! The Ladies had saved it from the devastation and lock it up in the chancery. When I saw the small luggage-looking box on the floor in the corner, under a shelf, my curiosity woke up. I asked what's in. When I heard there will possibly be an old sewing machine I had to open it. It was heavy but I never even dared to image I could find a treasure! But there it was. Silent as a mouse. I called to the repairman who sorted out my troubles with Marilla. 

And now I understand I never blogged about Marilla. Perhaps I never dared to believe she'll be just fine and then forgot I never wrote about her. Marilla is like a modern version of Anne of Green Gables. And so is this Husqvarna Zig-Zag I found at work.

Back to the point, I called to this excellent repairman who promised to take care of this one and seek the missing parts for her. When she'll be just fine I know she will tell her name to me and my students will adore and love her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...