Thursday 13 April 2023

TimeToGrow

On Valentine's Day 2023 I received a gift from a friend. She had plant some Violet Queen potatoes which were quite popular trial in Finland on summer 2022. On Valentine's Day she shared some of them with me. My arctic garden is far too cold for them and it was not very succeed trial on my property on summer 2022. But my friend solved out the problem by studying a bit about the subject and tried to create enough time and warmth for them to grow. A week ago she brought me some more. I am very happy!

They are like a bucket of flowers to congratulate me for the new job! At my old work I will close  the spring term as planned but have already started at new work with tiny steps. I will start full time on the begin of May 2023. In the future I will be working only at Tornion kansalaisopisto. I will work as an art and craft coordinating teacher. 

I will return full time back to my 1st profession. I have enjoyed at my old work and love the students. It will be a pity and sad to leave the students and some co-workers but it is time and possibility to go and grow something more permanent. The old students will be allowed to pick up the courses also at my new job but in practical it might be a bit far for them because the job will be in the next town. 

The spring is the time to sow and grow. I am happy to be allowed to have long farewell with my old students so that I can take care of them all the way to the term end and we all can get ready for the change, be able to wait the wind to arise, to spread our wings and fly. We all will be just fine, I am sure.

My blog stays the same and this is not farewell to me and you. I will be here also in the future! See you soon! Meanwhile sow your own seeds, if you have not done so yet, and see them grow. In these difficult times beauty of the nature gives us comfort and pleasure. It also empowers us.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...