Friday 28 April 2023

Creativity

Since my last blog post TimeToGrow these weeks have been full of farewells. Most of all in my old job I will miss all my students (and our beloved secretary who will get retired soon and who has been there for me all these years to support both me and the students). And I know that in my new job I will love most of all my coming students despite I have not met them yet; and my team of course.  

(Picture above: a detail from my classroom at the new work which is not at all my classroom, I take it as OUR classroom with OUR things, where is room and space for all of us who work, teach, study or visit there.)

At my new work I have not been so much up to crafts yet but creativity in the form we usually don't recon to be creativeness. Usually we connect creativity only to art and crafts. But actually it is up to creating something new. And I truly am creating something new. But creation process is like gardening. You need to look around, see what you have, not to destroy all the weeds because they really can be superfood. You need to find the things you should better to preserve and find the places where seeding needs to happen. Most of all, the work of creator is like the work of gardener. You need to seed, plant, enable and provide the growth so that some day it is time to harvest and joy. 

(Picture above: recycled card with a pic from a free sample magazine.)

At this very moment at my new work my job its to make sure the teachers in my team have the best possible changes to teach by the resource we were given. It is a lot up to money, like it always is in this world. But for our sake it is also a bit up to little pieces of free things too. I can't change the funding we have but I am going to do my best to gather those free jewelry to share with them to create cozy and comfort place to work so that we all can do our best in teaching. 

(Picture above: recycled card with pics from a free sample magazine and abandoned book.) 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...