Friday 6 January 2023

Yule 2022

Past years have been hard. I wish it would have been just covid, but so much more have happened. Most of the happenings have been unexpected and unwanted. I am, like you are, just a human. Still, there has been blinks of the sunshine and starlight, the moments I will cherish in my heart for the rest of my life. 

I always would love to continue Yuletide all the way 'til the 13th of January, like it used to be on the old times. Unfortunately it is not possible as the world in this modern society wakes up and work is calling. This last official week I have been enjoying about the Yuletide on my own, only the animals here with me. This is it what I really have been longing for but also needed for recovery, rehabilitation and charging my batteries. To be empowered for the 2023.

On the begin of 2022 I decided to bring the culture back into my life. Covid took it away from me. In 2022 I was able to reach my aim. It was not difficult as even one participation on any cultural activity outside the house would be more than I had on 2021! The 2022 was full of cultural connected actions. I am very happy about it all that 2022 brought me in the cultural field.

This year, 2023, I want to bring the art, crafts and textile art back into my life. Lot of lonely hours in my ateljé are hopefully expected, put into operation and accomplished. Hopefully, somewhere in the future you will see new OnTour to happen. When? No date for that. We'll see. But all you need to know is that I have already started to work for it all on 2022 (designing). This year I will start the practical work for it. Somewhere in the future there will be an art exhibition, hopefully a tour. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...