Tuesday 31 January 2023

PinkBabySocks

 

I designed and knit tiny FairIsle style woollen socks for my GrandDaughter. I used Novita's Natural Collection Merino 4 ply yarn (100% merino wool) (50g = 230m).

Actually, the finished pair was just exactly her size. So, I opened the toe parts and knit one FairIsle decoration stripes for each sock and ta-dah, the socks turn out bigger. This is, by the way, excellent idea to make socks for babies and toddlers. They don't walk so much yet or at all, when wearing the woollen socks. But they grow fast. If you need to save your time (and yarn) this is an excellent way to make bigger socks.

For the baby and mom. These are already in use. AAW Mittens No6 I knit earlier. I am not a pink person but these pink shades I like. The shades are rather sugar dust covered candy pink than bright, pastel or neon pink.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...