Sunday 11 September 2022

YarnThing

This week I've been up to yarns. That's why also Liinu had a work to do.

Liinu helped me to create more twist on some yarn.

After that I made the warp for a project. It is one project which needs three different kind of warps.

This week I also set up the winding equipment I bought on the summer 2022 at second hand shop and paid just 15€. It is old proper carpenter work. 

It is simple and reduced but still have beautiful details that prove the artisan work.

It is huge. You can twine smaller but also a lot bigger skeins with it.

I used to borrow my mother-in-law's twining equipment but during covid bought myself one. I need it so often that it is easier to have my own. This KnitPro's twining equipment is smaller than the one I found at second hand so that's why I bought also it. Besides, I can let the students to use both on my craft courses.

KnitPro's twining equipment has needed details with reduced design.

Its screws are plastic so we'll see how they will last in use. 

Anyway, this KnitPro winding equipment is a good quality and I like also it already. It came with a cardboard back so you can use it to store the equipment in a small space when not in use.
 
With the KnitPro winding equipment I bought a bigger yarn winder. Because I now have two full sets, two students can do the same task at the same time on my craft course.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...