Sunday 9 January 2022

YogaTeacher

I have studied a lot in my life. On the other hand I have been very lucky to be able to do so, even at my adult age. That actually makes me quite humble. 

After 9 years at the comprehensive school I studied 3 years at a high school. After that I studied 4½ years at art college to become cloth and textile designer. Later on, because of the globalization, I had to study a new profession and that was physiotherapist (Bachelor Degree). I didn't want to reject my previous passiona and profession so I started this blog right after the graduation.


After that I studied even more to become officially qualified Professional Teacher and at the same time studied more about Tibetan Singing Bowls. About that you can read a bit with Sounds of relaxation.

Autumn 2021 offered the possibility to reach out for one of my long term dream. That is to be officially qualified yoga teacher. I've been up to Asian style practice over 30 years but never been officially qualified, even I've been teaching also yoga and am using it at my work. One reason for not to go for yoga teacher training is my rural arctic location and all the fuss, trouble and money the training would need. 

Covid-19 has taken a lot from us but it has also given. On autumn 2021 it offered me to start online Yoga Teacher Training 500 hours at ULU Yoga. Just before Christmas 2021 I finished the 1st part of the education (200 hours) and am now officially qualified yoga teacher and registered at Yoga Alliance where you can find my profile page. I am continuing with ULU Yoga to last part of my 500 hours full training now and aim to finish the missing 300 hours at the end of August 2022.

Yoga Teacher Training is one reason why I had not that much time to update this blog on autumn 2021. There were also other issues but you know -life happens. If you are interested about yoga you can find me at Instagram too as @lapinjooga. I have just started to publish there few yoga-related pics. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...