Thursday 1 April 2021

Pieces

I have found time to finish one puzzle for this year. Why I like doing jigsaw puzzles? Well, of course it provides you something to do. It is a budget hobby and you can find jigsaw puzzles also second hand. I like it because I consider it quite meditative. I like it also because it provides me an opportunity to do something totally unproductive. After finishing it I love to break it back to tiny pieces and put into a box. I enjoy that moment as much as finishing the picture! It really relaxes and pampers my extremely productive mind. Sometimes I just love be without creating anything that stays.

This is King's Christmas Collection 2 x 1000 puzzle pack. It includes Czes Pachela`s Christmas Village and the one I finished: Macneil's Ice Skating on The Pond. I love skating but unfortunately didn't manage to skate at all this winter.

Also YoungLady managed to finish a puzzle. It is Anatolian's 1000 puzzle. The original illustration Window Cats by David Maclean. This is a very good quality puzzle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...