Sunday 25 April 2021

Course tray

I work as a teacher (and education coordinator) at Kivalo-opisto. At the moment we are planning next term. Winds of change are blowing and COVID-19 has caused transformation also in education. That's why, on the next term,  there are now coming available my online courses. This all means you don't need to be physically here when participating on my lessons. 

The teaching language I use is Finnish but the online courses are quite much up to visual pedagogy which means I show everything via live cam, videos and pictures. If you don't speak Finnish, but still want to participate, tell it when booking yourself in. Then I can send you English instructions before each lesson about it what we are doing and what you should notice beforehand and during the coming lesson.

You can find my course tray on my Finnish blog. When the booking opens I update the links on each course. Clicking the link leads you to the booking page of a certain course. From there you can find more information about the course. If you don't manage book yourself in and pay -no matter how hard you try- call to our office +35840 748 3672 (service time UTC+2 / Helsinki-Riga: Mondays 10-15, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 12-15, Fridays closed). Notice text messages are not provided. You can also send email to kivalo-opisto(at)kemi.fi. (They speak English.)

 Welcome to study with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...