Thursday 3 January 2019

YuleStar

I have designed and made this YuleStar for 2 years. Now it finally is finished and has decorated MyOldHouse over this Christmas.

The star frame for this design I bought at XmasSale on January 2017.

On summer 2017 I was on an adventure with MrN. Our footsteps lead us to The Church of St. Michael. We were investigating the old gravestones and the whole church yard itself. We peeked inside through the windows. And we picked up old branches with cones the wind had drop down from the trees growing by the church because MrN considered them very beautiful and I could nothing but agree.

On summer 2018 I and MrN used silver spray paint to make those branches look more like indoor decoration but also because they were so dry. I was afraid of they won't bear the stress of craft making without any extra protective layer over them.

On December 2018 I finally finished the YuleStar wreath. I used these sliver painted cone branches, felt and old Xmas lights. See how perfect it turn out with full of lovely memories.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...