Sunday 6 January 2019

LeavingYuleBehind

Christmas 2018 included many surprises. This time only sweet and happy. All the love ones near & far reached MySoul by their physical or emotional presence. It is very important to care for your love ones but also the ones you don't know. Again I wish you MerryChristmas! for every single day of this year despite it is not always Christmas.

Nuka knows already what it all is about. She too loves Xmas despite She fears a bit Santa. Perhaps She knows He knows She is not so nice always.... Well, She indeed is a very well behaving dog and stole only one pizza on 2018...

I got many gifts this year so I guess I have been very nice for the whole year. BUT most of all was the one DearMrN did for me with His 8yr old patience. He did for Me a gym bag at school's craft classes which He had embroidered all by HimSelf! I won't use this as a gym bag because I want it to last forever so I will carry MyPajama in it when ever where ever I will travel in the future.

Thanks to SantaClaus I have already started MyReadingChallenge2019 with a very extremely fascinating story...

In YuleTide I love the peace, quiet and family time. I love all the decoration and delicate. I love MyNewBoots too. They are felt boots (valenki) with modern touch. Since childhood I have not had them but now I do. They are so warm, soft, light and easy to walk on MyLongWalks with Nuka.

Unfortunately ToDay we must leave YuleTide behind and welcome MidWinterSeason. Poor Cat doesn't like about the idea at all. She is grumpy and sulks about it. We all feel for Her and can truly understand HerEmotions about it. BUT we must remember: if it would always be Christmas we would get use to it and it would not feel the same anymore.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...