Sunday 4 December 2016

Robin

This cute Robin is designed by Lesley Teare. It was published on CrossStitcher magazine's Christmas 2005 issue on the page 38. I used my loose end threads so I changed few shades to matching ones to avoid the need to buy any new floss.

For the 1st time I tried out Thread Heaven's Thread Conditioner & Protectant when using metallic threads. It worked well and was not waste of money. If you are not experienced with metallic thread stitching this is something you could try out to get it along better. I warmly can recommend this for beginners to learn to stitch with metallic threads. It is also an excellent gift idea! I found this one on sale; so despite I use a lot metallic threads without trouble I decided to try it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...