Sunday 27 November 2016

ForMe

As you know usually I don't do this but now I do. ☺ It is not that getting older year by year would be something I despise. No, I am very grateful of every new year I have been allowed to pass by! I just am not a person to celebrate myself on public, that's it. I like it more with close friends and silent experience, intimately chat and a mug of tea. Many of my friends live far away but still they pop in with their greetings and make me to feel they all are physically here.

❤They know I am a tea person ❤

They know I ❤ home made gifts and crafts!

I absolutely am cheerful about these Bridget Jones styled BunnySlippers YoungLady had picked me up! And I am happy about these safety equipment for my long dog walks here where the world can get very slippery.

And I love such  tiny simple things like soap! It brings you joy for a long time! Not to mention abut small bags you can use as a pen case or hide your glasses in!

Special delicate are always in my mind, heart and stomach! 

Do you still remember TheCraftChallenge2016? I made KnitingNeedleCase for DearJ who managed to surprise me by bringing in her home made cake I adore. Of course it is gluten free and the timing was perfect because my week was so full of work that I never even dreamed to have a time to bake a cake! Well, I can not figure out on which time she did this because she has 3 small kids and full time job too! Miracles happen! 

Hugs, thanks and kisses to you all!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...