Tuesday 6 September 2016

AppleShow

 
Oh! I got a fabulous delivery from DearChildhoodFriend who has lived for ages in South Finland and on whose property grows few old & huge apple trees. With her DearDad she sent me three banana boxes full of HomeGardenApples. Yummy I must admit. I made 2 kg of AppleJam and  2 kg of AppleMarmalade. I sliced the apples, cooked them and pureed. From that apple puree I made the jam and marmalade.

I made also 12 liter of AppleJuice concentrate by my juicer and 3 big trays of ApplePie. Already most of it all is hidden into our freezer. I also gave a bit away and changed it for something else from local friends' gardens. Now my mind is going wild to figure out what to send as a"thank you gift" for my friend and the apple driver.  :)

There was no waste at all. MyRabbits had their part and the rest is for the deers in the woods.

TheCat was a bit annoyed and meowed a lot to protest HerRoyalSupper was late because of TheAppleShow. Well, it actually arrived just in time but the kitchen was not ready for it half an hour before TheTiming. You know TheCats...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...