Sunday 1 November 2015

FinishedWinterProject

These are buttons. They are HomeMade. The material is reindeer antler (horn). And actually made of ones which a reindeer drop down and then found by a human and collected for the further use. My father-in-law made these CuteLittleButtons. I got six of them for MyWinterProject which I started on July.

For years the idea of it was just in my head. This year I finally picked it up and made it to be seen on a paper and touched by hands.

I love polo turtle necks, wool, cables and just a little bit of romantic country style spice.

The shoulder area was very easy to make true at the end. I was a bit afraid of it but no... it was easy.

The turtle neck is made to be multi-usable.

The buttons can be seen or hide.

Turtle neck CLOSED & DOWN...

...and CLOSED & UP.

And here it is on me. I love it. Just in the way I wanted. My own design. All in natural shade without chemicals and 100% FinnSheepWool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...