Saturday 4 October 2014

Third pair of HandWarmers

My SecondHandShopping in February 2014 included seven 150g balls of Novita Nalle wool yarn with this beige shade pictured below. LittleMiss needs hand warmers when working in the BunnyHotel so I made a pair for her too. My dear friend Mrs L's hand warmers I made earlier; like I did my mother in law's

Because I started the last ball of these seven I needed to finish LittleMiss' hand warmers before finishing BlanketNo2; because I will crochet all this beige -that is left- into my BlanketNo2.

LittleMiss loves GrannySquares. 

(I used the loose end yarn of the woolen socks I knit last year (I think) for Mr W. There was just enough for four GrannySquares)

Also these are my own design but easy to make for anyone who knows GrannySquares and single stitches. Notice the wrist area; in this way your wrists move better.

LittleMiss loves her new hand warmers and wore them immediately when I gave them to her. <3

PS. Bunny news: MrGynter was weighted today and oops; he weights 4,3kg! So he has got 800g of weight in 4 months. Well done my boy!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...