Sunday 5 October 2014

Stars, hearts and arctic autumn

Today I have been working with my heart project. Yes, I know, these are stars but hearts need also stars. There are two kind of hearts I have made; felted ones and stitched ones. They all -and these stars- come to the same project. All my own design.

Here's some autum spirit pictures from my world.
 There is a swamp and the sky.

There's a forest and the sun.
(Yes, our trees are much smaller than you are used to. 
They grow slow, extremely slow.)

The rising sun.

The shooting rest He made in moose hunting. 
The cord is twisted branch of birch.

His camp somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

Perfect fire place but really should not be done if not known for sure what to do. 
It is easy to burn up the whole forest.


PS. See updated BunnyBarn. There's information about BunnyHotel



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...